Wanted: UX Developer
Front-end pro with Magento chops.
Proper front-end production is critical with Magento. Poorly engineered themes can saddle merchants with problems for a long time. We're seeking a seasoned front-end Magento developer.
Your responsibilities will capitalize on your 5+ years experience producing Magento themes and retrofitting stores with Responsive Design user experiences.
- Building custom themes for new client stores
- Building new marketable themes for Sitesquad
- Solving front-end problems for customers
- Implementing UX improvements and new layouts
- Working with Foundation and Bootstrap.
- Helping us define and consult on best RD practices.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years Magento front-end / theme experience
- Magento Certified Front-End Developer credentials
- HTML5, CSS3, JS,
- Foundation, Bootstrap, SASS, LESS
- Secondary: PHP
Our aim is to award this position to a candidate who will work at our Milwaukee office in Menomonee Falls (see below). We will consider candidates from other remote U.S. locations who possess exceptional qualifications.
Benefits & Compensation
- Annual salary commensurate with experience, minimally $75,000
- Flexible schedule remote work
- IRA company match
- Product development opportunities
- Unlimited vacation
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION »